Good Evening Everyone!
I am checking in on your New Year’s Resolutions? Remember all those good intentions that you set up at the beginning of the month….
You make plans for yourself and promise that you will actually follow through this year. Then, life gets in the way and things don’t go as planned. You get discouraged, and possibly give up. “I’ll do better next year.”
Sound familiar? Not this year! Incorporate the following tips into your daily routine and you will end 2016 feeling accomplished, motivated and with a smile. Are you ready?
1) Tell Your Friends- Accountability will be a key factor in your success. Tell your friends and family about your goals. Ask a few of them to check in with you periodically to see how you’re doing with your list.
2) Take Baby Steps- When beginning your goals, try starting out with baby steps. Change is a process, not a race.
3) Don’t Be Hard on Yourself- If a plan of action doesn’t seem to be working out as planned – don’t fret. Allow yourself some wiggle room to figure out what works best for you.
4) Positive Thinking- It sounds simple, but thinking positively is so powerful. Keep a positive mindset this year as you’re on your journey.
5) Stress Less- Commit to breathing exercises and/or yoga this year as you are …