Facebook Live Broadcasts
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Thanks for joining
I do regular videos around this time of day – 8 am in California
- Gets me up and moving for the day
Please Like/share/comment – helps build the audience
- I like the interaction – otherwise it could be a YouTube video, right?
Talk about healthy living
2017 is a new year
I am absolutely going to achieve 3 things:
- A healthier life – including losing weight (sound familiar this time of year?) Incredibly important. And never too late to start!
- Master my time – to get the most out of what I am given
- Meet my business goals – right up on the wall here to remind me
20 questions for the topics for these broadcasts. Check out the link to the personalized health assessment if you want to see all of the questions – and get your own results. See how you measure up going into 2017!
Today’s question is:
How many times per week do you eat fruit?
- Less than 7 times
- 7–13 times
- 14–20 times
- More than 20 times
A great way to improve your diet is to eat to 2-3 servings of fruit every day.
There are a ton of great reasons to eat more fruit.
According to Harvard School of Public Health, a diet rich in fruits and vegetables can
- lower blood pressure
- reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases
- reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes
- help you maintain a healthy weight
- positively impact eye and digestive health.
How do you get started?
By adding fruit to a meal or eating fruit as a snack.
A serving of fruit is 1 cup—and can be anything from grapes, a medium-sized grapefruit, or a small apple.
My favorites: apples, bananas, oranges, and berries
Which fruits have the most sugar?
Which fruits have the least sugar content?
Keep it interesting by trying a variety of fruits!
And as always – before starting a new exercise routine – check with your doctor.
I hope this made some sense for you
Check out the health assessment to see how you are doing!
See you next time