- Embrace a healthier lifestyle; be a role model by being physically active yourself
- Plan family activities that provide everyone with exercise and enjoyment
- Help your child participate in a variety of activities that are age appropriate
- Provide a safe environment for your children and their friends to play actively; encourage swimming, biking, skating, ball sports, and other fun activities
- Advocate for more physical-activity programs in schools and in your community
- Reduce the amount of time you and your family spend performing sedentary activities such as watching television or playing video games; limit TV time to less than two hours a day
Learn more about the world’s best childrens’ vitamin supplements from Shaklee.