HOW SHAKLEE CAN BE THE SOLUTION
The recession has hurt all Americans but has been particularly hard on the Millennial generation (born 1977 – 1998), according to the latest Pew Research Center survey. As jobs vanished and businesses closed, America’s newest entrants into the labor force have often found themselves among the last hired and the first to lose their jobs.
Sobering facts include:
- In the 2010 survey, as a battered economy struggles to rebound, about four-in-ten (41%) people in the same age group say they are working full time—a decline of 9 percentage points from 2006.
- Millennials are also more likely than older Americans to report they recently lost a job (10% vs. 6% for adults ages 30 or older).
- Data from the Labor Department show that the unemployment figure for college graduates in that age group was 10.6% in the third quarter — the highest since early 1983 and more than double the rate for older college-educated workers.
- Over the past 12 months, an average of 17.7 percent of 16-to-24-year-olds are neither employed nor in school. That’s 1.2 million more than before the recession.
- The class of 2010 will be entering a labor market with the highest rates of unemployment in at least a generation; unemployment rates for both college graduates and non-graduates younger than 25 are nearly double their pre-recession levels.
But amid numerous reports of havoc and despair created by the current economic climate, more and more young people are taking things into their own hands by starting their own business. Entrepreneurship – starting their own business – has become an increasingly attractive alternative.
The Shaklee Opportunity can offer smart, energetic individuals of all ages the chance to build their own business with a minimal investment. For only $349, anyone can start with their very own “business-in-a-box”.
About Shaklee Corporation
Founded more than 50 years ago, Shaklee has been a leading provider of premium-quality natural nutrition products, personal care products, and environmentally friendly home care products. In 2000, Shaklee became the first company in the world to be Climate Neutral™ certified to totally offset its CO2 emissions, resulting in a net-zero impact on the environment. Through Social Marketing™, Shaklee offers an economic opportunity to anyone regardless of background or experience, and has paid more than $4 billion in commissions to its independent distributors worldwide. With a robust product portfolio, including over 50 patents and patents pending, Shaklee has more than 750,000 Members and Distributors around the globe and operates in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, and China.
What Attracts Young Entrepreneurs to Shaklee?
Many young Independent Shaklee Distributors were introduced to the high-quality products by their parents growing up and recognize their value. But others are finding out on their own how their lives and the planet can be made healthier.
Why Would a Young Entrepreneur be Interested in Shaklee?
- Exceptional Products. Shaklee only carries truly exceptional products that everyone wants and needs; from healthy nutrition, weight management, and green living at home.
- Environmentally Responsible Products and Business Practices. Everyone interested in “green” products will appreciate working with a company that is based on environmentally responsible products and business practices.
- Low Introductory Cost. By joining as a Gold Ambassador for only $299, a new Distributor is given everything necessary to start their own business. And with Shaklee there is no need to handle many business functions such as stocking inventory, sending invoices, shipping product, and handling customer service issues.
- Training. Shaklee provides training for all new Distributors on the product line, business practices, and how to build a successful business.
- Working with an Established Company. Shaklee has been in business for over 50 years, with a track record of millions of satisfied customers. And the CEO of Shaklee is Roger Barnett, a visionary leader that is committed to building the company far into the future.
- Exceptional Earning Potential. With 7 ways to earn, it is possible for anyone of any age to develop a significant income. A Shaklee Independent Distributor earns from both product sales and from bringing other Distributors into the business.
- Earning Based on Effort. The Shaklee Opportunity is based on receiving compensation reflecting the amount of effort devoted to the business. So instead of working to make an employer successful, the entrepreneur can benefit directly from their efforts.
- Social Networking Opportunities. Shaklee has been successful because of the personal relationships developed between Distributors, their customers, and their Business Leaders. But with the power of the internet, building an online business using established Internet tools can be an incredible opportunity for young entrepreneurs who know their way around the Internet.
- Mentorship. Every Shaklee Independent Distributor is sponsored by an existing Business Leader. This relationship is designed to be long-term and provides anyone with limited business experience a strong support team. Our team has been building successful Shaklee businesses for over 30 years and can provide the best training and support.
How Do I Get Started?
- Learn more. Check us out. Look over our website. Check out the products and learn more about the Shaklee Difference. Here are our online resources:Shaklee Web Site: http://vitaminsupplements.myshaklee.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/2healthylife
Check out our blog at:http://mysocialmediabootcamps.com
See our YouTube Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/greenandhealthy4u
- Ask Questions. Use the CONTACT ME link at the top of each page of our web site to ask any question. We want to hear from you.
- Join Shaklee. Start today by joining our Shaklee Team by registering as a Gold Ambassador. For only $349 you will receive over $500 in products and will be on your way! Click here to join today.