I was on a call tonight that was hosted by Tyler and Mimi Ford and featured Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz from GoForNo.com.
Here are some of the things that I learned.
In MLM, it can be to your advantage to learn to “Go for No”, meaning that you want to hear the word “NO” and even seek it out. How can that work out?
- By hearing the word “NO” over and over again, it loses its power over you.
- If you are hearing the word “NO” that means you are out talking to people – and that is a real key to success.
- NO doesn’t always mean “NO”, it can also mean, not right now; so you want to follow up later.
- But you have to be able to recognize when it really does mean NO, so it is time to move on and not create any bad feelings.
- By setting goals of hearing a target number of “NO’s” each week or each month, the impact of each one won’t be the same as before.
- This process can help you overcome the “roller-coaster” you sometimes feel in building your business. It may dampen the positive feelings of each “YES”, but it will be off-set by not feeling down when you get that next “NO”.
This is a great approach for everyone out there selling and building their business. You never know when you are out there searching for the next “NO” might turn out to be the best “YES” you have ever achieved.
Now to put this into practice, I think it will be important to:
- First figure out where all of these “NO’s” might be lurking. You can only talk to your friends and family so many times. There needs to be a much larger pool of potential people to talk with. That is the next step.
- And you also will need to devise a way to capture the contact information on the people you think really mean “not yet”. This is where using the internet can definitely come in handy. A good email program – with the right list of your contacts – can be incredibly powerful to organize this information for future use.
To learn more and get started you can check out the information on the web site for Richard and Andrea at http://goforno.com. And for a special discount, you can check out the coupon code available from Tyler and Mimi on TylerandMimi.com.
I just ordered the book “Go for NO” and can’t wait for it to arrive. I want to get started right now! Click here or on the image below to get your copy.
Remember that in MLM usually the people who have heard the most “NO’s” are the one that are making the most money!