The current economy nationwide has made it difficult for many successful real estate agents to earn a living. The real estate market in 2010 is not what it was just a few short months ago.
An attractive alternate income can be built by these under-utilized agents can be found in building a Shaklee business. What skills do they already have that will give them an advantage?
10 Reasons to be Successful
Real estate agents are:
- Selling Machines. Every good real estate agent is already an expert in selling. They know the process of prospecting, creating a relationship with potential customers, and how to put together a winning deal.
- Deal Closers. Most agents that are successful know how to close a deal. Identifying the concerns of potential buyers and knowing how to “cross the finish line” are second nature.
- Networkers. These successful individuals know how to build long lasting relationships and networks. They understand that it is more important to keep the clients happy so they will return in the future and be a valuable source of referrals.
- Accustomed to Rejection. No one is immune to impact of rejection. But in any selling profession the winners will understand that it takes a lot of “no’s” to get to those few valuable “yes’s”.
- Experts in Matching Customers with Products. With the experience of matching home-buyers with properties, the agent has valuable experience in presenting the right product at the right time to the right prospect.
- Positive. No one with a negative attitude makes it in the selling world. This can-do attitude works well in selling almost anything.
- Possessing Local Networks. A good real estate agent already has access to an existing network of people who are going through changes in their lives. They know their local area and many well-connected individuals that can be invaluable in building a Shaklee business.
- Competitive. A real estate agent typically has that drive to succeed. They seek out opportunities where the rewards are available based on the amount of work applied. There is no such thing as blind luck in a long-term sales career. It is only hard work that makes a real difference.
- Part-timers. Many agents work in real estate on a part time basis. That is also an approach that can be used in selling Shaklee products. In fact many of the top performers started out in their career almost as a hobby to earn extra income and learned how to be successful.
- Motivated by Money. All good sales people are motivated by monetary rewards. There are other great recognition opportunities, but the freedom that significant income provides opens all kinds of doors.
Will every successful real estate agent be able to be a successful Shaklee distributor? Of course not, but they already possess several advantages that can be used to get started right away. And as the economy continues to struggle, everyone can use a fresh opportunity.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to get started in a successful Shaklee career. We have decades of experience we would like to share.