We have been using Shaklee products for years in our home. From the cleaning products, to the vitamin supplements, and the new Vivix Anti-Aging Formula. Many people ask us where they can learn more about Shaklee and we want to share our knowledge online. Here are the resources we have developed:
- Our blog at http://mysocialmediabootcamps.com. You are probably reading this list from our blog.
- Our Shaklee Site at http://vitaminsupplements.myshaklee.com/ From this site you can learn everything about Shaklee – both about the great products as well as the opportunity to become your own Shaklee Independent Distributor. We invite you to check it out.
- Our YouTube.com Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/greenandhealthy4u. We have selected the very best Shaklee Videos. If you want a quick overview, don’t miss the short video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6sSSPoTUu0 which gives you information as if it was written on a napkin.
- Find out more about Shaklee Fundraising at http://vitaminsupplements.myshaklee.com/us/en/about_shaklee_fundraising.html. Shaklee makes it easy for your group to use the Shaklee program to raise money for your non-profit.
- We even have a Twitter account at http://twitter.com/2healthylife. If you follow us on Twitter you will be up to date on what we are up to – and what is new at Shaklee as well.
- If you are interested in the Global Shaklee program, we are especially interested in hearing from anyone interested in building a Shaklee Business in China. Shaklee has developed a comprehensive program and makes it easy to get started if you have global contacts.