20 questions for the topics for these broadcasts. Check out the link to the personalized health assessment if you want to see all of the questions – and get your own results. See how you measure up going into 2017!
Today’s question is:
How is your memory and concentration?
- Great, I’m sharp as a tack
- No problems now, but I worry about it getting worse
- Ok, but I occasionally lose my train of thought
- It seems to be progressively deteriorating
Your memory and concentration may be of concern.
There may be lifestyle changes and supplementation that you can benefit from.
Some memory and concentration problems are natural as we age.
There is a lot you can do to keep your brain functioning well,
- Stay physically active
- Exercise 2-3 hours per week
- Stay mentally active – use your brain
- Stay socially active
- Everyone you meet
- Keep on top of your nutrition
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Vitamin B
- Supplementation (not the answer for everything!)
- I have been using one formula of Vitamin B, grape seed extract, and non-caffeinated guarana
- It helps me focus and remember things
Having increasing memory problems may be the result of a serious medical condition. If you are worried about your memory problems, consult with your health care provider.
I hope this made some sense for you
Check out the health assessment to see how you are doing!
See you next time